Spanish and French Teacher - April - East London
This 11-18 school in Tower Hamlets requires an experienced Spanish Teacher for an April - July post. This role will belong term supply and canm be permanent from September for the right candidate.
Spanish Teacher with French
Spanish KS3 - KS5
French to KS3 (KS4 a bonus)
Inner London MPS or UPS
April Start - One term at least
This secondary school is a successful and oversubscribed 11-18 school in Tower Hamlets, easily accessed by public transport. There is a traditional ethos at the school which is upheld by the staff and governors; students are enthusiastic and enjoy learning.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, outstanding and innovative teacher to join their MFL Faculty.
The successful applicant will:
- Be committed to achieving and sustaining high standards of Teaching and Learning
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Have an engaging approach to the delivery of Spanish to KS5
- Be enthusiastic about their subject and have the ability to inspire the students
- Have outstanding classroom management skills, high expectations and a commitment to the best possible outcomes for all students.
This Spanish and French teaching job will begin in April. Interviews are already being arranged.
If Tower Hamlets isn't your ideal location, I am also recruiting for a similary role in Redbridge and also in Newham.
Apply today with your up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job