MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
You’ll be in contact with lots of different people, so you should be able to quickly build a good rapport and make our guests feel at ease. As well as being comfortable working in a performance-driven environment with confidence.
- providing professional and efficient customer service
- making reservations and handling enquiries via: voice, email, chat and other web response solutions, in order to fulfil customer requirements
- first contact resolution of customers and clients queries, requests, orders and complaints
- pro-actively contact existing and potential customers.
- Entering data onto our systems and translating.
- meeting and greet guest providing a proficient customer service experience, as required
COMPETENCIES / DESIRED EXPERIENCE
- previous administration and data entry experience
- good proficiency and navigation skills around a pc, excellent keyboard skills
- good telephone manner with a clear speaking voice
- good communication skills and the ability to build rapport with the customer
- ability to work well in a team
- delivery of targeted personal quality and performance scores
- delivery of departmental KPI’s and SLA’s
- manager observation
- customer feedback (internal/external)
- compliance delivery
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Fluent English