The following job is no longer available:
Space Utilisation Officer
Space Utilisation Officer
Term: 1 Year (Full Time)
Our clients Estates Department is currently rolling out their Joint Estates Programme and a key enabling role for this is a Space Utilisation Officer. Working with the Estates Services Manager, you will complete a full review of our estate, gaining an understanding of our existing utilisation and helping to shape the future programme of investment for the force.
You will complete space utilisation surveys and develop design principles for standard office and other facility layouts which will include specifications for lockers, desks, chairs, storage etc. Establishing design principles for layouts and furniture packages, equipment placing and storage systems that maximises premises/space layouts.
* CPD Qualifications should be consistent with the experience needed to undertake this role and may include membership of the RICS, the CIOB, BIFM or APM. Membership at associate or member level is acceptable.
* Must hold a full and valid driving licence with access to own vehicle. The post holder will be required to travel throughout the County, and must be willing to do so.
* Knowledge of, and proficient in the use of industry standard CAD packages, competent in the use of Microsoft Visio and the Microsoft Office suite and have advanced level expertise in the use of Microsoft Excel.
* Knowledge of Space Utilisation practices, procedures and principles in buildings including health and safety and workplace regulations.
* Applying cost metrics to existing and new estates data to calculate and demonstrate the costs of utilising the estate and preparing reports.
* Creating proposals, feasibility studies, project plans and implementation packages to support the implementation of detailed space utilisation plans.
* To take responsibility for ensuring that all space utilisation information remains current and accessible for use and that 3i Studio Estate Manager system remains correctly and fully populated with accurate and current data.
* Translate stakeholder requirements into design options for utilisation related projects.
Create detailed CAD drawings of facilities and internal designs to enable costing and implementation.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- SPACE UTILISATION OFFICER
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'