Space Safety Engineer - Human Spaceflight Safety
Park Lane Recruitment are looking to recruit a Space Safety Engineer - Human Spaceflight Safety to work in The Netherlands. Working for a leading IT Consultancy specialising in Space you will be working onsite at one of their clients to support them.
As a Space Safety Engineer - Human Spaceflight Safety you will be supporting the conduct of Space safety reviews. Providing technical support to projects and performing tasks for data packaging distribution, reviews planning and logistics.
You will track and process action items, assess safety analyses and support safety review meetings.
These are just a few of the tasks that you will be involved with.
In order to do the job role you will:
- Have a Master’s degree in Engineering and at least 4 years relevant work experience
- Relevant experience in the design and engineering of Space related safety critical systems
- You must be eligible to work in the EU and be fluent in English
- Hands on knowledge of Space safety analyses and methodologies
- Experience in human spaceflight safety
- Extended understanding of hazards which are intrinsic of systems and/or induced by space operations
- Knowledge of configuration management
In return you will be offered an international environment with over 15 nationalities represented in the office! A competitive salary of up to €70k plus and the chance to work for a privately-owned company who have a revenue of over $25 million. Growing experience within space, career development, training academy for technical training such as ITIL and PRINCE2. The company also sponsor football tournaments as well as work collaborate with universities.
- Safety Engineers
- System Testing
- human space flight safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'