We are seeking a talented and loyal individual to join an award winning Spa as a Spa Therapist.
The Spa is dedicated to providing the ultimate experience for all guests who visit them, whether it be for a luxurious Spa day or one-off treat.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
- Keep documentation and maintain clients files
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
- Proven work experience as a Spa Therapist, NVQ Level 3
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, manicures and face/body therapies
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
Wavelength Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'