We are currently accepting applications for the position of Spa Therapist for the Belfry Hotel and Golf Resort, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
The Resort has been awarded 'England’s Leading Resort & England’s Best Golf Hotel’ the past two years and 'Europe’s Best Golf Resort’ 2016. The Belfry is proud of its rich sporting history and heritage, hosting the Ryder Cup four times in 1985, 1989, 1993 & 2002.
Scope of the Role:
You will be an Experienced Spa Therapist at Level 3 NVQ and have some understanding of the role of a Spa Therapist within a busy hotel environment. As a Spa Therapist it is your responsibility to ensure that the service standards that we aim to deliver are exceeded for our guests.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- To ensure that the highest standards of service are maintained throughout the spa
- To work within a large team of Spa Therapists and create a great atmosphere for guest and colleagues alike
- Spa Therapists will carry out a range of treatments to the highest standards in line with Espa requirements
- Identify opportunities to promote The Spa and other business functions throughout the resort
- Identify sales opportunities for products within our Espa range
- Keep up with the cleaning maintenance of the position throughout The Spa
- Carry our any additional reasonable task as requested by The Spa Management team
- This is not and exhaustive list
- Minimum of NVQ 3 in beauty therapy or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1/2 years salon/spa experience.
- A passion for ESPA and quality beauty products
- Additional skills in Nails, Lava stone, make up, Mani / Pedicure would be advantageous
- Is motivated and able to work on own initiative and to targets
What’s in it for me?
- Meals On Duty
- Free Car parking
- 28 Days Holiday
- Team, Friends and Family discount on rooms B&B + leisure
- Up to 40% Discount on Food and Beverage outlets
- Discounted Gym Membership for you and your partner
- Plus Many Many More
If you feel that you fulfil the above criteria and are ready for your next career step within a progressive Hotel Company that provides lots of future career opportunities, training and progression we look forward to receiving your application in strictest confidence.
Please be aware that due to the high number of applications that we receive we must inform you that if you have not heard from The Belfry Hotel & Resort within 10 working days your application has not been successful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'