Job Title: Spa Therapist
Luxury Hotel in Aberdeenshire is seeking a Spa Therapist
We are looking for a Spa Therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfil different client needs and objectives. To create the best hotel in Scotland by offering our guests unique and exceptional experiences.
- Report directly to the Spa Supervisor
- Deliver an exceptional spa treatment and experience to our guests,
- Carry out all treatments in line with agreed protocols and operating standards,
- Taking bookings and maximising opportunities for upselling,
- Providing and projecting a calm and professional image at all times,
- Meet the spa day to day operational requirements supported by the Spa, Supervisor, and Deputy General Manager.
- Work closely with Reception and Reservations to ensure bookings and opportunities are effectively managed.
- Training will be provided
- Certificates in Full Body Massage and Facials
- Manicure and Pedicure Skills
- Waxing Preferable
- Spa retail and product sales
- Pension: Up to 3% employer match
- Incentive: Member of staff gratuity scheme
- Holidays: 29 days leave per annum (including bank holidays)
Additional holidays are awarded for length of service. Holiday purchase scheme up to a maximum of additional 5 days per annum.
Accommodation: Staff Accommodation may be provided at cost of £49 per week.
- Food: One meal provided per working day
- Volunteering: Time Off for community or learning experiences after 2 years completed
- Flexible Working: Flexible working options to balance your career with personal needs
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
- Friendly Personality
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'