We are looking for somebody who wants to make their mark on the spa. Our vision is for a smooth-running spa with unique guest experiences, cherishing our world and wellbeing.
Our therapies rituals are personalised and intuitive allowing therapists to deeply connect with our guests.
Our spa philosophy is that beauty and wellbeing shines from within; we are in an exciting flux of change and so it is the ideal time to sow seeds and grow with a new vision in the spa.
- We cherish our world and wellbeing, using natural and organic products
- Offering personalised and intuitive therapies
- Nourishing mind, body and soul in luxury for our team and our guests
- Working with natural product creators, yoga tutors, doulas, specialists in cancer care, experts in communication and therapies we offer expansive training and learning opportunities to ignite you with energy for dynamic and wonderful treatments
- Varied training and development opportunities help therapists grow at their own pace and follow a path that suits you and your therapy ambitions.
- We know training is inspiration, we run many sessions all year with many spa partners including Doulas and Ayurvedic gurus as well as visits to places that inspire us.
- Your sustainability is important to us; we provide 'No Hands Massage’ training as well as a number of self-care workshops. We’ll also discover ways for you to uncover your hidden talents to share.
- You are encouraged to wind down and relax in our spas with a free treatment each month.
- We believe in genuine professional care and give you 15 minutes between treatments so you can gather your thoughts and work at a comfortable pace.
- Enjoy working barefoot in comfortable clothing, embracing your individuality - we know how important it is for you to be able to express your creativity at work.
You will need to have or be:
- Passion for wellbeing
- Massage therapy qualification
- Motivation to make a difference to guests’ lives
- Enthusiasm to take up opportunities
- Experience with Ayurveda or holistic therapies
- Reliable, honest, genuine and authentic
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Intuitive, empathetic and flexible
- £8.50 starting hourly rate
- 10% uncapped commission on retail sales
- Permanent contract, variety of working hours including weekends and evenings scheduled 4 weeks out to help plan your life activities - whether you plan to stay or travel!
- Innovative and interesting paid training within a development programme
- Learning opportunities and career progression possibilities
- A large, welcoming and interesting team to support you and a beautiful working environment
- 28 days paid holiday per year - pro rata if part time
- Free meals while on duty and hotel tips
- Substantial discounts on spa services and products
- Free/minimal charge to use tennis court, pool and gym
- Healthcare cost recovery
- Wish you were here? Please use the "apply" link to submit your CV and answer the qualifying questions. You will need to confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the U.K.
Direct applications only.
Closing date: Monday 27 August 2018
Start date: Available immediately
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"