Prism 7 Recruitment are working on behalf of our client based in the Ascot area for a Spa Therapist.
As Spa Therapist...
You will provide the guests with the highest standard of therapeutic treatments ensuring they are carried out in a professional manner at all times
Essential Functionsand Physical requirements needed as the Spa Therapist...
Impeccable grooming, a flexible attitude towards working hours that include evenings and weekends and the ability to communicate and interact with our guests in English are all essential skills for the role.
Your previous experience will have included delivering a variety of predominantly massage treatments with a positive focus on customer care and the desire to work within a fantastic team.
Qualifications and desirables needed as the Spa therapist...
- NVQ Level 2 and 3
- CIBTAC or equvalent
- Previous experience within a 5* hotel would be desirable
- Good customer care skills
- Flexible attitude towards accommodating the guests requirements
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within the Hotel change
- 50% F&B discount
- Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
- Team members' awards and incentives schemes
- Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
- Life assurance cover for all team members
- Uniform laundered complimentarily
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members' restaurants
- Complimentary Internet at allocated computers in team areas
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan or cycle to work scheme
- Occupational Health, including subsidised massage treatments and health clinics
If this sounds like you, please do get in touch with us at Prism 7 Recruitment!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'