Award Winning Hotel & Spa
This Award winning and unique Hotel & Spa has amazing career opportunities on offer for a truly passionate and dedicated Spa Therapist to work at this beautiful coastal location property. If you enjoy providing the best 5* service, then we would like to hear from you.
Qualifications & Skills Required;
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 Beauty qualification or equivalent
- This role would suit someone who is an experienced Therapist or a student wishing to build on their experience and work in a luxury Spa environment.
- Professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering 5* experiences to both guests and day visitors to the Spa.
- Good Massage Techniques
Brief Overview of Role;
- Ensure all customer queries are handled efficiently, effectively and successfully in order to maximise customer satisfaction
- Maintain high standards of treatments and ensure exceptional levels of customer satisfaction at all times
- Retain and encourage re-booking of clients
- Administer professional massage, body, facial and nail treatments to our guests
- Have a thorough knowledge of massage techniques and possess a general understanding of body and facial treatments and be except to train in their spas specific treatments
- Excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to provide wellness solutions to meet the need of our guest
- Ensure all aspects of the guest spa journey is adhered to all times to include; greeting the guest, once in the treatment room, during the treatments and after conducting show arounds of Spa facilities as and when needed
- Participate fully in all training & development activities developing your knowledge, skills and confidence to deliver a great guest experience/journey
- Basic Salary from £17,680 - £8.50 per hour per annum and depending on experience
- Commission on retail sales
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Free use of the gym and leisure facilities
- Discounted Spa, dining and accommodation for family and friends
- Opportunities to participate in training courses to up skill and enhance your current skill set.
- Opportunities to advance your career and long term promotion at all levels
- Additional days of annual leave after just one year of service
- 28 days holiday, which increases with service up to 33
- Free Car parking
How to apply: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest. Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
- Spa Therapist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job