FULL TIME AND PART TIME SPA THERAPISTS REQUIRED
4Leisure are currently recruiting for their luxury spa based in the Windermere area.
My client is currently looking to recruit a full time and part time Spa Therapist on a permanent basis who is happy to work on a rota basis including some weekends.
Our client is currently recruiting for passionate and enthusiastic therapists who share their pride in carrying fantastic treatments and outstanding client care. Communication is key, so they are looking for confident therapists who look to exceed the expectations of their clients.
The ideal therapist will meet the below criteria;
- Be qualified to a NVQ level 3 standard or equivalent
- be confident and comfortable carrying out all beauty treatments; facial, massages, nail treatments, waxing and body wraps
- Carrying out any other reasonable tasks requested by Management Team to aid the smooth running of the Spa
- Have a motivated and reliable work ethic.
- Happy to work on a rota basis
- Elemis and Jessica training would be an advantage, however full training would be provided
In return my client will be offering the below employment package;
- A friendly working team environment
- Constant training on products and new spa treatments
- Dedicated hands on managers
- Generous salary of pay
If you are looking for your next step into the spa industry and would to work in vibrant luxury environment we would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job