Our client is looking for a Spa Therapist/Receptionist to work in their beautiful location in Tetbury working 42.5 per week and ideally having your own transport.
Summary of the role:
- To carry out Treatments to a high standard.
- To work on Reception as per Rota & carry out a wide range of Reception responsibilities.
- Telephone bookings & enquiries of Treatments, Fitness Appointments & Day Spas.
- Meeting & greeting all clients,
- Carrying out Facility checks, laundry duties, assisting with food and Beverage service.
You will be:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills. Self-motivated.
- High standard of personal appearance.
- Computer literate.
Benefits and Package:
- Competitive annual salary
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
- Uniform provided,
- Meal provided on duty.
- Commission on retail sales.
- Discount on product purchases.
- Discount on Treatments.
- Use of the Swimming Pool & Gym on working days.
By applying for this role you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'