Spa Therapist - Receptionist Dual Role
Spa Therapist / Receptionist
Beautiful Spa Retreat
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Spa Therapist that would also enjoy covering the Spa Reception in this dual position within a busy Spa environment.
You would joining an award winning team and be working in a stunning luxurious Spa retreat maintaining the fantastic reputation that this Spa already holds.
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- Previous Salon or Spa experience
- Highly experienced in all treatments
- Reception duties, including telephone bookings, enquiries on treatments.
- Meeting and Greeting all clients, assisting with food and beverage services
- High standard of personal appearance
- Pro-active approach to work duties
- Confident manner
- Good team player
- Previous customer facing experience
- Strong I.T. skills.
Key Role / Duties:
- To work on Reception as per rota & carry out a wide range of Reception responsibilities.
- You will be performing a wide range of treatments to an extremely high standard and taking the clients on a relaxing journey in this stunning environment.
- Assist the Beauty Management Team
- Carry out a range of Reception duties, including telephone bookings & enquiries of Treatments, Fitness Appointments & Day Spas, meeting & greeting all clients, carrying out Facility checks, laundry duties, assisting with Food & Beverage service.
- Achieve retail targets
- Carries out any other reasonable tasks requested by Management
- Team to aid the smooth running of the Spa.
Package being offered:
- £16,000 - £16,500 - Basic, depending on experience
- Commission on Retail Sales
- Use of Pool & Gym on working days
- Meal provided on duty + two Coffee Breaks a dayOne FULL weekend off every 3 weeks
- Discount on product purchases
- Discount on Treatments
- Discount on food & stays in all company properties
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Training in House
- Long Service Awards
- Free parking
The company provides great opportunities for extra training and there is a clear progression route for those who shine, they are committed to people's development at all stages and the long service of key staff members.
We are looking for someone who has a bright personality, enthusiastic, reliable and well presented. Someone who will represent the Spa well and be an asset to this established team. If you think you have what it takes to join this successful team please contact Spa Elite today!!
HOW TO APPLY: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite. If you are already registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest or give us a call.
Note: Applicants should be aware that at the present time we cannot consider anyone not holding an EU passport because of immigration legislation. All candidates must prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot assist with obtaining visas.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
- Spa Therapist - Receptionist Dual Role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'