5 Star Luxury Hotel & Spa
Access to your own transport will be required
An amazing high profile opportunity to be the front line in guest relations in a luxurious 5 Star Spa retreat. This unique position as a Spa Receptionist offers a dream opportunity to work within this luxury eco-spa which is in perfect harmony with its glorious English countryside surroundings.
Being a Spa Receptionist, you will play a major role in taking guests on a journey of pure bliss and relaxation. While providing the highest standard of Therapeutic, grooming and beauty treatments with products that are in total sync with the natural outdoors.
We prefer receptionists who are qualified to carry out treatments and when doing so a generous additional payment is made.
You will work 40 hours per week, five shifts of 8 hours. Shifts are a mix of earlies (6.45am to 3.15pm), middles (adjusted to suit the needs of the business but approximately 11am to 7.30pm) and lates (1pm to 9.30pm).
Weekends are our Clients' busiest days as you would expect and all members of the spa team work three weekends (Saturday and Sundays, shifts as above) out of four. The Spa is open every day of the year. Therefore, most Bank Holidays are worked with time off in lieu.
- Reception duties, including telephone bookings, enquiries on treatments.
- Carries out a range of Treatments to an extremely high standard when required.
- Meeting and Greeting all clients, assisting with food and beverage services.
- High standard of personal appearance
- Pro-active approach to work duties
- Confident manner
- Good team player
Offer high end treatments and deliver quality to guests
We require you to have the following;
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or Equivalent
- Previous 5 Star experience
- Multi skilled Receptionist & Therapist, good Massage skills are a must.
- Ideally Deep Tissue Massage trained but not essential
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Spa Therapist working within a 5 Star environment.
- Excellent personal presentation
- Good team player
- Product sales knowledge
Excellent Package on offer;
- Excellent Basic salary of £19,000
- Commission on Retail & Treatments
- Exceptional Company benefits
- Extensive development & training
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within hotel group
- Team members' awards and incentives schemes
- Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement.
- Life assurance cover for all team members
- Meals whilst on duty
- Discounted treatments and health clinics
How to apply: If you feel you have the experience required for this position then please apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest. Due to the overall volume of applications we receive, we will make contact with you if we feel you have the experience required.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
- Spa Receptionist