Hotel & Spa
Full & Part Time Contracts Available
Our clients Hotel is based in the stunning Lake District, the location of the hotel boasts outstanding views along with offering luxurious spa facilities. The hotel offers a wide variety of activities and attracts a great clientele creating a lovely environment for both staff and guest alike.
We are now looking to recruit a Spa Therapist to support their Spa team and who can offer excellent treatments and offer a 5 star service.
Qualifications / Key Skills Required;
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy Trained or equivalent
- Previous and proven experience of working in a Spa or high end Salon
- High service standards
- Motivated, passionate and customer focused
- You will be required to carry out Spa and beauty services in a professional and friendly manner whilst delivering a high standard of customer service and working towards the aims and objectives of the Spa.
- Great Communication skills
- Takes pride in your own appearance
Overall Job Role;
- Be familiar with all hotel facilities, events and activities
- Take Spa/beauty treatment bookings following the correct procedures
- To work on the club/spa reception, meeting and greeting guests as and when required.
- Carry out treatments to a high standard ensuring client confidentiality and high levels of customer care at all times.
- Recommend retail products to all clients during and following spa treatments
- Actively maintain a good knowledge of all Spa services and products, attending company Spa training sessions.
- Assist with promotions and offers, providing ideas and plans to help increase business levels
- To achieve all treatment and retail targets and to suggest methods of promoting and up selling the Spa, to proactively drive column space with telephone calling to hotel residents and Spa client data base.
- Proactively look for ways to improve or enhance the guest experience
Our client truly believe in the people that they employ as they make the difference to the experience of their guests. Their staff take pride in what they do, with high standards and a passion for their work.
- Part Time & Full Time Hours Contracts available
- Starting Salary £8.50 per hour
- Commission & Product House Incentives
- Product house training
- Free parking
- Employee Awards
- Group Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- In store and Online discount cards
- Life Assurance
- Health Care Assistance Fund
- Friends and Family Discounts
- Preferential hotel rates
- Opportunities for long term career progression
How to apply: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to your offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? | Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
- * Previous and proven experience of working in a Spa or high end Salon