Outstanding Career Opportunity
Exclusive Country Retreat
Our elite client is an exclusive and sought-after destination Spa renowned for its relaxation and rejuvenation philosophy with an unwavering focus on guest experience and the utmost care.
We have an opportunity available for a Spa Therapist to join their team at this exceptional Spa. You will be performing luxury and bespoke treatments while ensuring all Spa guests receive a high level of customer service at all times, building clientele and supporting the Head Therapist to achieve company goals and values.
Package on Offer:
- Up to £23,500 basic salary, depending on experience
- 10% Commission on retail
- Meals on Duty
- Free Parking
- Wide range of training and development opportunities, actively contribute towards your own development and report any training needs/requests to the Senior Spa Therapist.
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- Discounted Accommodation and within the Spa across the Group
- 28 days’ holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- Company Pension
- And much more!!
Expertise we are looking for….
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or Holistic or equivalent or CIDESCO/CIBTAC
- A genuine and sincere desire to exceed the expectations of guests and deliver an exceptional guest experience time after time.
- A willing and flexible approach and eye for detail
A brief overview of your day….
- To deliver treatments to the highest level of service
- Control of stock within rooms, ensuring products are presented and maintained to standards.
- To ensure clients receive the maximum benefits from their treatments including treatment time allocation.
- To assist in checking off and unpacking stock upon arrival
- To achieve retail targets
- When required assist the FOH and Management team in dealing with guest enquires, bookings both in person, by email or by telephone.
APPLY VIA Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'