Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Salary: Up to £16,000 (DOE) + 28 Days Holidays (inc. Bank holidays) +Pension + Staff Discounts on Products and Treatments + Stunning Working Environment
The Requirements of Spa Therapist:
- To join my client as a Spa Therapist you will have to be accredited with a recognised beauty therapy/massage qualifications such as NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy, CIDESCO Trained, CIBTAC Beauty Therapy Diploma, Diploma in Spa and Body Treatments, Certificate in Spa Treatments
- You will need to have at least three years of working in a professional spa environment carrying out treatments and excellent customer service
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated and passionate team is essential as well as manicure and pedicure experience
The Role of Spa Therapist:
- Working on a one to one basis with spa and hotel guests, delivering exceptional body and facial treatments such as manicure, pedicure, reflexology and massage as well as many more
- Carrying out all the signature spa and beauty treatments to the highest standard and to the trained protocol and ensuring your daily responsibilities are completed and co-operation with your team is evident at all times
- Promoting the lifestyle brand and spa beauty products to all guests, encouraging re-bookings and retail sales
- Ensuring all quests, colleagues and physical products are treated with respect at all times and ensuring that any Customer request, outside your area of expertise, is raised immediately to the appropriate level and followed up
- Working within all company policies with specific reference to the Health and Safety at Work Act
The Company & Opportunity:
- Our client is a contemporary country house hotel and spa located in the glorious Cotswold countryside surrounded by 55 acres of parkland, woods and meadows. The gardens feature natural springs, lakes and Victorian cascades
- With emphasis on comfort, service and very few rules, it is the ideal place to relax, unwind and indulge in the heart of the British countryside - with a treatment or two booked in it is the perfect place to enjoy peace & quiet
- They enjoy an enviable reputation and VIP clientele, they provide an amazing service through their amazing treatments, selling their own range of spa products and undertaking beauty treatments at their spa retreat in the heart of the Cotswolds
- Opportunities to progress into a Senior Spa Therapist would come in time, once you have learnt the unique protocol of the treatments, the mannerism of the spa and the clientele...
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please apply now!
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
- beauty therapy
- spa therapist
- spa treatment