Job Title: Spa Supervisor
Luxury Hotel in Aberdeenshire is seeking a Spa Supervisor
We are looking for qualified hands on Spa Supervisor to supervise and manage the Spa Therapist Team. To oversee and provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfil different client needs and objectives. To create the best hotel in Scotland by offering our guests unique and exceptional experiences
- Report directly to the Deputy General Manager (GM)
- Managing rotas
- Ensuring stock supplies are maintained
- Training Standards are adhered to
- Support the attraction, recruitment and retention of an outstanding team of therapists;
- Daily spa operations;
- Delivery of an exceptional and memorable Fife spa guest experience;
- Performing spa treatments as trained;
- Support and contribute to regular training of Spa Therapists in conjunction with Spa Consultant;
- Deliver the Spa Marketing & Sales strategy supported by the Spa Consultant;
- Promote a proactive and dynamic approach to securing bookings and upselling;
- Deliver outstanding therapy treatments;
- Ensure effective and efficient management of all day to day activities including reporting;
- Work closely with Reception and Reservations to ensure bookings and opportunities are effectively managed.
- Certificates in Full Body Massage and Facials
- Manicure and Pedicure Skills
- Waxing Preferable
- Spa retail and product sales
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Pension: Up to 3% employer match
- Incentive: Member of staff gratuity scheme
- Holidays: 29 days leave per annum (including bank holidays)
Additional holidays are awarded for length of service. Holiday purchase scheme up to a maximum of additional 5 days per annum.
Accommodation: Staff Accommodation may be provided at cost of £49 per week.
- Food: One meal provided per working day
- Volunteering: Time Off for community or learning experiences after 2 years completed
- Flexible Working: Flexible working options to balance your career with personal needs
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 /year
- Friendly Personality
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'