£18,000 + Retail Commission
Location: Virginia Water
My client is looking for a Spa Receptionist to join their team over in their exclusive Tennis and Health Club.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a beauty qualification to join their team during an exciting multi-million pound refurbishment at one of the world's finest golf and country clubs.
As a Spa Receptionist you will be responsible for providing and maintaining exceptional first and lasting impressions, ensuring that the members and guests' needs are met and anticipated throughout their stay. In addition to this you will also be responsible for:
· Ensuring a high standard of customer service is upheld at all times
· Ensuring that the Spa is presented to the highest standards
· Answering telephone enquiries and taking bookings for Spa appointments
· Having full knowledge of all spa treatments and products with the ability to upsell when appropriate
· Managing credit and cash transactions
· Assisting with stock take, retail ordering and merchandising when required
· Reporting maintenance and housekeeping issues within the Spa
Both full-time and part-time applications will be considered for this position. Please note this role will work on a shift basis involving evening, weekend and bank holiday work. We are looking for this position to commence employment early February 2018.
Skills and Experience:
· Have an interest in Spa, Health and Beauty industry.
· Retail experience will be an advantage, along with being confident in promoting and upselling services and products.
· Possess excellent customer service skills.
· Have experience working within retail as well as 5* establishments.
· Be flexible and adaptable, as weekend and evening cover is required.
· Have a positive, professional attitude with the willingness for self-development and to learn.
· Passionate with exceptional attention to detail.
· Have a courteous and helpful manner.
· Be computer literate.
· Maintain high standards of personal presentation.
· Have an interest and passion for Beauty and Fitness, keeping up to date with current trends.
· Competitive salary plus retail commission
· Continuous quality training in products, treatments etc.
· Corporate full gym and Spa membership at a local four star hotel.
· Use of their five star prestigious facilities, including two of their golf courses, as well as discounted dining within their fine dining restaurant.
· Discount on retail in both their Spa and Pro Shop.
· Free meals on duty
· Free parking
Training & Development:
My client are passionate about developing their employees; therefore they offer training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. They are a company continually evolving, developing and growing; a company full of opportunities!