Location: Chipping Norton, OX7 5UE
Salary: £25,000 per annum
The role is 40 hours over a 5-day period, including 3 out of 4 weekends. The shift pattern is 9.30am to 6pm but candidates need to be flexible to meet business needs.
About the company:
Set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside our client boasts two individual hotels including Crowne Plaza. The two hotels provide over 350 bedrooms, state-of-the-art meeting facilities for up to 450 delegates plus 4 bars and 4 restaurants. Also located at the Resort is an 18 hole championship standard golf course and a Health Club with spa treatment rooms.
Their ESPA Spa is looking for a Spa Manager who will take responsibility for the daily operations including the training & development of team members, H&S, maximising sales opportunities to achieve targets and ensuring the delivery of an exceptional standard of guest service.
Duties of the Spa Manager:
- Greeting & welcoming guests at the Spa
- Responsible for selling Spa products to targets set
- Responsible for stock control and monthly stock take and ordering
- Promote Spa in positive behaviour displayed and treatment quality
- Ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the spa area
- Carrying out all treatments and massages according to brand expectations
Requirements of the Spa Manager:
- The successful candidate must be qualified to NVQ level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
- Experienced in positively managing and motivating a therapist team to deliver excellent client service and treatments
- Experience delivering efficient and cost effective operational aspects of managing the spa such as: rota, stock control, day to day high standards including health and safety
- Our client is not connected to public transportation therefore candidates need to have their own transport and need to live within a realistic daily commute of the estate.
- ESPA and Jessica Nail qualifications (Desirable)
Spa Manager Benefits:
- 28 days holiday rising to 29 days after one year’s continuous service and 30 days after 2 years continuous service
- Free parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- IHG membership
- Free meal whilst on duty
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Spa Manager role is right for you then please apply today!
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and applicants will be asked for documentation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"