Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, Set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at the Retallack Wake and Aqua Park, we have it all.
We are looking for a Spa and Leisure Receptionist to come and join us on a part time basis, the position is for 12 months - Maternity cover.
As the Spa and Leisure Receptionist you will be the face of our brand new ESYA spa. Responsible for taking bookings, payments, answering any membership and treatment enquiries and working closely with the therapists to ensure that a busy day at the spa runs like clockwork.
You will also support both the Spa and Leisure Manager to maximise revenue through proactive product sales and booking management.
- To ensure all guests receive a first class service, dealing with any queries or complaints in a professional and courteous manner
- Utilise the spa booking system to ensure maximum capacity is fulfilled
- To communicate effectively with the other spa receptionists and therapists to ensure the smooth running of the spa
- Ensure the spa and leisure areas are kept immaculate at all times
- Maintain product knowledge and be able to sell memberships and treatments confidently to guests
- Take part in monthly Elemis product training
- Providing our guests with refreshments if required
The successful candidate must have/should be;
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Reliable, presentable and courteous with a welcoming personality
- Computer literate with excellent admin skills
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Ability to build relationships with guests and resolve any issues
- An NVQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy is desirable as you might even help out if we are under pressure by covering a treatment here and there!, A great way of developing your spa career!
- 21 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays
- Incentive schemes with free products as rewards
- 10% commission on all retail products sold
- Discounted rates on all of our leisure facilities including the ESYA Spa, The Lookout Restaurant and lounge, Wake Park, Aqua Park and Flowrider
- Free onsite parking
- Offers are subject to suitable references
- Due to location, the successful candidate should be a driver with their own transport
- Should be flexible to work weekends and shifts on a rota basis