Exciting full time opportunities have arisen within the Village for a Spa Host at The Spa Hotel. The ideal candidate should ideally be able to demonstrate significant experience of working within a customer focused environment along with a motivation to ensure our guests enjoy a five star Spa experience on every visit.
A Spa Host to facilitate the smooth running of the Aqua Thermal Spa area ensuring that all guests enjoy a fantastic experience.
The chosen candidate will be working closely with the Aqua Thermal receptionists and Duty Managers and will carry out a variety of duties whilst striving to continuously improve the operational effectiveness of the department and enhance service.
Going forward the role will involve a responsibility for the supervision and safety of our guests enjoying the Aqua Thermal Journey, therefore a current National Pool Lifeguard qualification or Pool respondent qualification is desirable. We will consider applicants with a willingness to train towards these qualifications.
The main duties of this role will be:
- Meeting and greeting clients on arrival and on entry to the Aqua Thermal area.
- Client show-rounds and customer service.
- Providing a steady supply of fresh towels.
- Ensuring guests are provided with fresh water at all times.
- Answering any queries from guests.
- Assisting with the cleaning and maintaining of the Rasul Mud Chamber.
- Assisting with the cleaning and maintaining of the appearance of the Aqua Thermal Journey.
- Administering First Aid.
- Water testing.
- Regular inspections of the experience rooms.
- Some housekeeping to include disinfection of flip-flops and maintenance of pool area during operating hours.
- A responsibility for the supervision and safety of our guests whilst enjoying the Aqua Thermal Journey.
Our perfect match will possess the following essential attributes:
- Effective Communication Skills
- Resilience and ability to perform under pressure
- Pro-active with excellent follow through on tasks
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Attention to Detail
- Outstanding customer service
- Excellent personal presentation
The successful candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate prior knowledge of the following skills, however full training will be offered.
- Water testing
- First Aid
- Health and Safety Compliance.
- Lifeguarding qualification
The position is full time, 5 days from 7. The normal hours of work are 40 per week. Full flexibility to work weekends, early mornings and evenings is essential to meet the commercial needs of the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job