Spa Host - Attendant
Spa Host / Attendant
Be part of something very special
In the Stunning Gloucestershire Countryside
Full & Part Time
6 Months Contracts Available
Our exclusive Client is seeking Spa Hosts/Concierge for their summer Spa project. You will be there to take care of theguest from arriving at the Spa through to making sure their client journey is an unforgettable 5-star experience.
You will be working alongside an exceptional spa team on a 6-month contract basis working weekdays and weekend shifts. You will be required to make yourself available for training in April and to then start at the end of April / early May time. The Spa attracts some high-profile guests including the rich and famous so you must be confident and self-assured as these clients demand the best from their therapists.
The spa prides itself on its Organic and Holistic approach and treatments which helps to rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit so we are looking for individuals who are authentically holistic. You will have a great personality, be confident and self-assured with charm and professionalism in abundance.
You will have exceptional hosting and people skills and be able to scoop up the arriving guests at reception taking care of their every need from the minute they arrive all the way through to escorting them back to their car if you feel it necessary after their memorable experience.
There may well be times when the Spa is quieter than usual and we are looking for people who will look for something to do and look for work during these quiet times. This is a roll your sleeves up and enjoy your work environment therefore a positive will-do attitude and great work ethic is what we're looking for.
As part of the team you will;
* Play an active part in the opening and closing of the spa
* Ensure all work areas are clean and tidy
* Possess a pro-active attitude and assist team members as and when
* Have exceptional customer service skills
* Deal with and pass on all customer queries and complaints
* Have a "can do" attitude
* Take pride in your work and always give 110%
* Be presentable, smart, reliable and punctual
You do not have to be from a beauty or Spa background to apply. If you do that's great but if you can demonstrate that you have excelled in a front of house, face to face guest customer service role or indeed have good experience in high end hospitality then we'd like to hear from you.
Exceptional Package on Offer:
* Our client can offer a range of contracts from Full Time and Part Time
* This will be a 6 month contract & you will be employed by the company
* Competitive Basic Salary: £8.65 per hour
* 30% staff discounts
* Lunch at the onsite facilities at 50% discount
* 1 fitness class per month free along with a free treatment
* 30% discount off all classes & staff yoga once a month in addition
* Stakeholder pension scheme
* Life Insurance
* Subsidised private medical insurance
* Access to our health screening program
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest
Please also feel free to pass these details onto your Beauty friends & family, as we are always on the lookout for new talent.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE
For all of our latest jobs in the UK & Overseas
Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
- Spa Host / Attendant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"