Are you a dedicated sales professional with good negotiation skills plus a confident and outgoing personality who is used to organising your own work load?
We are Numatic International a UK based manufacturer producing cleaning equipment for industrial and domestic markets, seeking a Sales Representative for the Southern counties of England.
This role will suit sales representatives with excellent oral and written communication skills, together with previous demonstrable experience in peripatetic field sales. You will possess the drive and ability to seek then develop new markets. Plus have the personality to establish close relationships with new and existing customers.
Our products are available to viewed at our website together with various demonstration videos on YouTube.
The Key Accountabilities:
Responsible for, supporting existing and seeking new customers’ within an area to provide exceptional customer service to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for ownership of customer problems until the situation has been resolved to the customers’ satisfaction and or in compliance with agreed SLA's.
- Sales Representatives responds to all customer concerns or problems by resolving them or by escalating to the appropriate team member.
- Build working relationships with customers and develop informal communication channels at the local level.
- Respect all customers in a manner that reflects positively on the image and reputation of the company.
- Responsible for all company assets that will be used in the delivery of customer service (ie software, vehicles, documentation and intellectual property) or as assigned by Management.
- Maintain an appropriate personal equipment inventory of demonstration pieces.
- Responsible for accurate and prompt reporting of calls and activity, as well as other reporting as required.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting all expenses incurred in the delivery of service, including telephone and company vehicle.
- May require prolonged travel, bending, squatting, walking, standing, sitting, also carrying, lifting kits, and parts of various weights.
The Candidate Requirements:
- Works well with minimal supervision.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to pick up new skills easily.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce high quality work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Flexible attitude.
- Support and promote teamwork and co-operative effort.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Full training will be provided at the main factory and also in the field to enable you to rise to the challenge. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a UK based manufacturer.
The package includes a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, commission, growth bonus, personal pension scheme, life cover, company car, company debit payment card, laptop and mobile phone.
- Customer Service
- Field Sales
- Sales Representative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job