Instrumentation / Test and Measurement
South of the UK
£35,000 to £38,000 - £48K OTE + Company Car
The Sales Engineer is responsible for promoting the Company's portfolio of Industrial instrumentation across the South West and South Central. This is a sales and networking role and requires a blend of sales abilities for dealing with existing key accounts, developing new business and promotion of the Company's brand. The candidate should be able to conduct equipment demonstrations and to explain the measurement techniques to a broad audience.
* Management of existing customers and generation of new accounts through prospecting, lead generation and follow up;
* Effective territory management and CRM utilisation;
* Direct responsibility for sales negotiations and handling of sales projects
* Support customers for application and equipment evaluations;
* Participation at conferences and exhibitions;
* Support the development of marketing communications for your customers and territory;
* Visiting customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and train customers on the correct use of their equipment;
* Work with other product groups within the Company to promote a complete solutions strategy.
* Suitable candidates should hold a Technical Qualification (or equivalent) background in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Experience of successfully servicing or selling instrumentation or similar
* Strong communication and negotiation skills;
* Availability to travel throughout the defined territory and occasional overseas visits for training and business meetings;
* Ideally located centrally in the territory and with easy access to the main road network, with a full UK driving licence.
* Circa £38,000 salary, plus £10k OTE (uncapped)
* A competitive package of benefits
* Company car
* Company laptop, mobile and iPad
* Potential for growth within a dynamic company
- Southern Sales Manager - Test and Measurment