An exciting opportunity to join a fantasticleading business in the animal nutrition industry is seeking to appoint a Sales Specialist in the South West of England.
The role is field based and working from home and you will be responsible for your territory and ledge in the South West.
Driving sales from existing clients and opening up opportunities with new clients in the Ruminant market, predominantly Dairy.
The company and it’s scope, offer great potential for anyone who is already a successful on farm sales person.
We are looking for someone who builds pride and passion through displaying a professional and inspirational team platform that encourages others to want to be part of the success
- Previous sales experience
- Good customer negotiator
- Strong solution based selling skills attributing value to customer benefits
- Analytical with strong commercial awareness
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Strong connections in the Ruminant market particularly in the Dairy sector
- Passionate and determined
- A valid UK driving licence
- IT literate
The salary will be dependant on your current sales experience and what you can bring to the table. Reward include a very good performance bonus, company car, Pension, Healthcare, laptop plus other company benefits
I will look forward to hearing back from you. A full job description is available upon request.
- Existing Clients