About the Company: Our client is a prestigious construction company looking for a highly skilled Sales Manager with at least 5 years within construction/automotive industry.
- Introduce our multi-channel services to current and future customers through prospecting, cold calling and account maintenance activities.
- You'll assess your customers' needs and provide solutions based on our service offerings.
- Research and asses the UK market and decide on the best solution for the South UK customers.
- Encourage potential buyers and sellers to attend auctions, participate in online auctions and use marketplace platforms.
- Monitor market conditions and your competitors' services, prices, and sales.
- Attend trade shows
- You have at least 5 years of successful quota-driven sales experience in machinery or/and construction equipment.
- Long term understanding of the South UK agricultural market
- You're entrepreneurial by nature. You'll manage the role as though it's your own business.
- You're a natural at developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- You are resourceful at prospecting for new business and you are a fearless cold-caller.
- Relentless, you're self-driven to seek new business; you've got a passion for the deal.
- You thrive on achieving results without ever sacrificing integrity.
- You have strong communication skills, especially when it comes to listening to your customers.
- It is an asset if you have a current working knowledge of general construction equipment.
- You have a strong work ethic without sacrificing your sense of humour or your ability to have fun on the job
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary plus performance-based bonus.
- Company vehicle, laptop, mobile, expense account.
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits.
- Pension Plan with company match.
- Employee share purchase plan with company match.
- On-going management and leadership development training.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- International and stable working environment
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to or telephone for further information.