ONLY APPLY FOR THIS SOUS CHEF JOB IF YOUR LAST ROLE WAS IN A MICHELIN STARRED ESTABLISHMENT.
Tonic are recruiting for a Sous Chef for our client's fine dining restaurant in rural Worcestershire. The food style is modern and the owners and head chef want to push for further accolades and build on their success to date. The ideal sous chef candidate will have a natural passion and flair for food and will have experience of running all sections in a kitchen which is at least 3 rosette level / 1 star Michelin.
Our client have LIVE IN accommodation (£300/pcm). It is essential that you DRIVE & have your own TRANSPORT as our clients business is in a (beautiful) remote, rural location.
Why should you join our Client's business?
- Sous chef salary offered is highly competitive and is based on experience and demonstrable skills, all employees are regularly reviewed and rewarded for progression and loyalty
- The teamwork in stunning kitchen space, everyone here has a feeling of pride and professionalism
- This is a successful and growing business in which there will always be room for progression
- The head chef here is excellent and relishes developing and growing his team, this will be a great move for any chef's career.
- Our client has a substantial kitchen garden and raise livestock and game on their estate
Essential qualities for Sous Chef applicants to be considered -
- Min 3 year's experience in a professional kitchen (at 3 rosette/Michelin level) and an NVQ or equivalent level 3 qualification
- Expert knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Safety legislation
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates who see the long-term opportunity working in this business
- 3 Rosette / Michelin experience
- An expert knowledge of butchery, fish preparation, pastry, baking and sauce preparation
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications, unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
- Fine Dining
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'