Upto £28,000 plus Tips
Contract Personnel are currently collaborating with a family friendly traditional pub located just outside of Bury St Edmunds to recruit their new Sous Chef!
The venue prides itself on supplying great food, drinks and hospitality to the entirety of the local community. Always a great atmosphere whether you are just popping in after work for a quick drink or making a night. As the new Sous Chef, you will need to demonstraight capabilities in the duties listed below. In addition, you will learn all of the skills required to be a Head Chef in order to be able to cover in their absence.
- Preparing seasonal ingredients
- Cooking high quality traditional dishes
- Stock control and management
- Helping to design new dishes based on available fresh produce
- Ensuring hygiene standards are maintained at all times
- Acting as Head Chef in their absence
- The successful candidate will be talented and creative with previous experience as a Sous Chef
Please contact Theo on for more information or send your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'