Sous Chef - 2 Rosette
Location: North Lake District
Salary: Up to £30K DoE
Reporting to the Head Chef, you will, in their absence, have responsibility for leading a small but highly motivated canteen. The hotel has a long established reputation for being one of the best food offerings in the The Lake District. This role is ideal for a Senior Chef de Partie looking for that step up, whilst working under the supportive guidance of the Head Chef who will develop your appreciation of the commercial aspect of running a kitchen.
You will be
- Managing, and developing a small kitchen team
- Ensuring health and safety and HACCP standards are achieved and maintained
- Achieving exciting dishes within budgetary controls
- Ensuring training of staff and brand standards are maintained
- Involved in menu creation and consistency of dishes
- Experience of working in a similar role at 2 Rosette standard is essential
- Strong leadership
- Excellent English communication
- Well organised
- Strong focus on GP, stock control and wastage
- A love of food and a passion for what you do
A small, beautifully restored luxury boutique Hotel with views out across the Lake, offering a formal dining experience and an informal dining option throughout the day.
- Salary £30K dependent on experience
- Live in available
- 22 days holiday PA + Bank Holidays
- Free Car Parking
If this sounds like the role for you and would like to know more, please call Camilla or apply and we will be back to you within 24 hours. Thanks for looking at this role.
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'