My client is an independently run 105-bedroom, 3-star AA hotel located just a short drive from the historic market town of Mold set in the attractive North West countryside.
My client is now looking to recruit an experienced Sous Chef to join their team.
- To ensure the smooth running of the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- To take ownership of the kitchen budgeted GP through the effective ordering and kitchen management to include control of wastage
- To prepare and produce menu items to the standard laid down by the Head Chef
- To cost menu items as required in the absence of the Head Chef and discuss proposed menus with the Hotel general Manager
- To ensure supervision and training of staff
- To control the ordering and storing of food supplies
- To ensure high standards of preparation and presentation of food
- Stocktaking and profitable production
- Assist with effective management of the kitchen
- To ensure high levels of hygiene and health and safety in the work place
- Previous experience working in a busy kitchen
- Previous experience working with fresh produce
- Supervisory and management skills
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Flexible in working hours
My client is looking for an experienced Sous Chef with a minimum of two years experience.
In return my client offers an attractive salary of up to £25,000 per year dependant on experience.
Apply today with your current CV and covering letter.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
- Food Hygiene
- Food Preparation
- Menu Development
- Fresh Produce
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'