Rayment Recruitment are looking for a Sous Chef to join a busy four star luxury hotel in the Ipswich area, using the best of British produce to create a fusion of great tastes and innovative culinary delights, whatever the occasion.
This luxury hotel and spa is surrounded by glorious parkland, yet only minutes from Ipswich. The Hotel combines the romance and charm of an Grade I listed house, with all the comforts of contemporary living. This luxury Suffolk hotel extends this philosophy to its food, offering a modern, award-winning fine dining restaurant, open every day and an impressive traditional afternoon tea served in their elegant lounges in the main house.
The Venue is a historic building with traditional decor, used today as a plush 4 red star hotel serving award winning cuisine. Extremely popular for weddings large and small, and an excellent site for corporate hire, it is an impressive and versatile building.
- The right Sous Chef should be motivated and creative, have a passion for fresh food, be hardworking and a team player
- As Sous chef, you will be work alongside the Head Chef creating fresh, seasonal dishes for their a la carte restaurant.
- You will also train and mentor junior members of the brigade.
- You must have proven previous Sous Chef experience within a fresh food establishment, be able to take control of the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef.
- The ideal Sous Chef will have a real passion for high level cuisine and fantastic food presentation.
- Be able to work in a team, use your own initiative. Be innovative with concepts and ideas.
- Have knowledge of Menu Completion, Stock control and Rotas.
- Variety of shifts including splits, evenings and weekend.
- Driver essential due to location
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV through to Erika TODAY!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'