Are you an experienced Sous Chef who is looking for their next challenge?
Our client, a well known hotel group in Telford are currently recruiting for a Sous Chef to join their growing team. Excellent salary and career progression available alongside a great benefits package, including anniversary bonuses and discounted hotel rates.
This position would suit an experienced Sous Chef with a passion for training a developing a team.
The Job Role:
As Sous Chef, your role will entail the following:
- Assisting the Head Chef in carrying out all department training needs
- Checking the function/hotel sheets and liaise with the Head Chef to carry out all duties required
- Working closely with the Food & Beverage team to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction
- Being responsible for the day to day running of the kitchen, and supervise all Junior Chefs/Kitchen Porters
- Completing Food Orders and Stock Control
- Ensuring all Health and Safety procedures are being adhered to
- Deputising for the Head Chef when required, including writing and costing menus
- Being aware of all hotel and department objectives and assist in achieving them
Experience / Requirements:
- Must have Supervisory experience within a busy kitchen environment
- Be self motivated and passionate about food
- Hold a Level 2 Food Hygiene certification
- Hold Level 3 NVQ in Professional Cookery
- Have a working knowledge of HACCP
- Have own Chef Whites & Knife Set
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Free use of leisure club facilities
- Discounted rates at participating hotels
- Anniversary bonuses
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'