We are looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join a privately owned and award winning 2 AA Rosette Hotel based in the Suffolk countryside. This Hotel operation is well known in the local area for its fantastic food, and eclectic décor. The venue holds a large a la carte restaurant, luxurious lounge, bar, and also has space for conference and banqueting events.
An experienced, enthusiastic individual is required to take on the role of Sous Chef for this reputable Luxury Hotel. This beautiful hotel venue is known for producing and presenting a very high standard of fresh food. In this role you will be working closely alongside the Head chef to help develop new ideals for their a la carte menu and daily changing specials board. This fast paced environment requires a person who will work closely in the brigade of chefs and under intense pressure, maintain excellent communication skills.
· The right sous Chef should be passionate and creative, have a passion for fresh food, be hardworking and a team player
· As Sous chef, you will be work alongside head chef creating fresh seasonal dishes for their a la carte restaurant.
· You will also train and mentor junior members of the brigade.
· Deal with Rotas and menu completion.
· You must have proven previous sous chef experience within a fresh food establishment, be able to take control of the kitchen in the absence of the head chef.
· The ideal Sous Chef will have a real passion for high level cuisine and fantastic food presentation.
· Be able to work in a team, use your own initiative. Be innovative with concepts and ideas.
· Have knowledge of menu completion, Stock control and Rotas
Car driver essential. Located within reach of Bury St Edmunds, Sudbury and Newmarket.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Erika.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'