SOUS CHEF £25K TO £28K - LIVE IN AVAILABLE - BADMINTON, GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Wouldyou like to work in a cosy country inn nestled deep within the stunning Cotswold countryside? Located a stone's throw from Bath, Bristol and Cheltenham, on offer is seasonal British cuisine and charming cottage accommodation. The menu uses fresh and local ingredients including game from the neighboring estates.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Sous Chef to join and help lead the brigade of this fantastic pub.
We are looking for a Sous Chef who:
- Is reliable, conscientious and punctual and will be a role model who is immaculate in presentation and is comfortable talking out front with both our guests and teams
- Has had at least 2 years experience in a high quality kitchen, ideally 1 Rosette or higher
- Has had experience in high volume kitchens
- Pays great attention to detail around food specification, cooking methods and the invoicing of goods we receive.
- Gets excited about using fresh, seasonal and local produce
- Has a passion and flair for cooking and can contribute to menu ideas
- Understands the importance of food margin control and has the skills to achieve it.
- Is able to motivate and train junior members of the team
- Is able to support the Head Chef and look after the kitchen properly in their absence
- Is able to communicate daily to the relevant departments
- Is able to adhere to company standards and procedures and can hit financial and management targets
- Has a good working knowledge of HACCP and COSHH
- Level 2 certification in food hygiene
We are looking for an existing sous chef but would consider a senior chef de partie or junior sous chef looking to make the next step in their career.
Highly competitive rates of pay are offered as well as further opportunities for training, development and progression within this well-established and growing company
If you would like more information about this role or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Curtis.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Sous Chef
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"