SOUS CHEF £25K TO £30K + TRONC - HUNGERFORD, BERKSHIRE - GASTRO PUB
Would you like to work in a true country pub, not too far from Newbury and Hungerford? Boasting a well-stocked and homely bar, a slightly more formal dining room, private dining and the most incredible garden, with the river on one side and the canal on the other. The menu champions local and seasonal produce, making the most of game when it is in season.
We are looking for a Sous who:
- Is reliable, conscientious and punctual
- Has experience in busy kitchens at 1 Rosette level or higher
- Gets excited about using fresh, seasonal and local produce
- Takes pride in what they do and genuinely cares
- Has a passion and flair for cooking and can contribute to menu ideas
- Understands the importance of food margin control and has the skills to achieve it.
- Is proactive and always busy at work
- Able to motivate and train junior members of the team
- Is able to support the Head Chef and look after the kitchen properly in their absence
- Is able to communicate daily to the relevant departments
- Is able to adhere to company standards and procedures and can hit financial and management targets
- Has a good working knowledge of HACCP and COSHH
- Level 2 certification in food hygiene
Highly competitive rates of pay are offered as well as further opportunities for training, development and progression within this well-established and growing company
If you would like more information about this role or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Curtis.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Sous Chef
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"