Our friendly and talented Kitchen Team take pride in providing a fantastic Scarlet food experience for our guests. We use seasonal and local produce presented in a modern European style which shows technical skill that is natural and creative alongside natural wines, artisan and locally produced spirits, beer, ale, cider and soft drinks.
The role of Sous Chef is to support the Head Chef for the Scarlet restaurant. As a proactive and inspiring senior member of the team, you will supervise the day to day running of the kitchen, ensuring the team deliver on a consistent basis in a safe and clean working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with management, development and motivation of kitchen team
- Successful supplier relationships
- Keep the passion alive for our food
- Consistent delivery of exceptional standards
- Operational profitability
- Monitoring Health and Safety and Food Safety
- Overseeing and running all sections of the kitchen
- The ideal person will have a minimum of 2 years as a Chef De Partie or Sous Chef in a quality hotel or restaurant with experience in all food preparation areas, minimum intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate and basic level Health & Safety.
- £26,000 per year
- Permanent contract for 45 hours per week
- 28 days holiday per year
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Discount on hotel products and services
- Many more perks
- A free experience to stay in the hotel and eat in the restaurant
- Cash back plan for wellbeing
- Friends and Family rate to stay in the hotel
After 1 year of service:
- Additional 1-day holiday
- Company matched employee pension contributions up to a maximum of 3%
Wish you were here? Please use the "apply" link to submit your CV and answer the qualifying questions. Direct applications only. You will need to confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the U.K.
Closing Date: Monday 20 August 2018
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"