Are a passionate and enthusiastic Sous Chef looking for a new establishment? Or maybe considering relocating to the beautiful and stunning area of Torbay. If so, this may be the role for you.
Would you like to work in a visually striking environment and be a part of an ever expanding highly motivated team?
Our client is currently looking for a Sous Chef to join their team, who prides themselves on delivering world class standards to their guests in both service and quality of food.
Attributes we are looking for:
- A dynamic chef who will work well alongside the Head Chef, who has a strong team work ethic and the ability to work under pressure in a busy kitchen
- Someone who sees this opportunity as their next career step with a willingness to progress through the ranks of the business, next stop Senior Sous Chef
- A chef who prides themselves on the standards they set both within the kitchen and personally
With an opportunity to learn and develop your skills on all aspects of kitchen work, why wouldn’t you want to work here!
- Competitive starting salary + bonus
- Excellent career prospects in an ever-expanding organisation that will encourage your development to the new level
- Special rates for you and your family to stay at the Hotel
- Friendly, confident and reliable
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- A good team player
If you feel this is a role for you, then apply below
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"