We are woking with a beautiful traditional British pub, bed and breakfast who have an award winning restaurant!!!!
Tucked away on the borders of Wiltshire and Dorset’s deepest countryside and with fine shooting estates on their doorstep, the menus are rich in game and fresh ingredients straight from field to fork. Their close proximity to the coast also grants them access to the finest British seafood. The menu includes inspired, relaxed versions of British classics that reflect the flavours and ingredients of each season and are delighted to have been awarded Rosettes for their efforts.
- You will be working under a very talented Head Chef that has been award and maintained 2 rosettes
- Able to progress within the Company.
- A salary of £25000.00 - £28000.00 Per Annum dependent on experience
- Tips and tronc
- Staff Discount & Incentives
- Live in accommodation available
- Opportunity to work to in Rosettes
- Internal Training and Company Progression
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a Sous Chef to join and help lead the brigade. Ideal candidates will have bags of drive and energy, work well under pressure and will have the ability to contribute to menu writing with a passion for good quality food. As Sous Chef you will be supporting the Head Chef and leading the kitchen in their absence with the ability to motivate and train junior members of the team.
- Experience in busy kitchens at 1 Rosette level or higher
- Gets excited about using fresh, seasonal and local produce
- Takes pride in what they do and genuinely cares
- Has a passion and flair for cooking and can contribute to menu ideas
- Understands the importance of food margin control and has the skills to achieve it
- Ability to support the Head Chef and look after the kitchen properly in their absence
- Communicate daily to the relevant departments
- Is able to adhere to company standards and procedures and can hit financial and management targets
- Level 2 certification in food hygiene
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Graham.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job