Excellent Opportunity with Busy Hotel for a Sous Chef
Our client based at this busy property in Ross-on-Wye is recruiting a Sous Chef to complete their brigade. This is an opportunity to join a superb hotel that has an excellent reputation for its food in a busy restaurant and bar as well as functions and weddings.
- Working on all kitchen sections
- Assisting & Deputising for the Head Chef - kitchen management duties
- Working to 1AA Rosette standard
- Preparing meals for brasserie, functions and bar/room service
- Ensuring Health & Safety & Hygiene regulations at all times
- Already an experienced Sous Chef or Strong Jr Sous Chef
- Experience of working in a busy Hotel ideally with some corporate/C&B experience
- Excellent communication skills as will manage brigade in chefs absence
- Capable and able to work unsupervised
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £24,000 + live in
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job