The Establishment & Client
Our Clients establishment was built in the seventeenth century & has plenty of that traditional pub feeling; open fire, chunky oak beams They boast a fine selection of ales, wines and spirits, fab pub grub in the bar area and tasty, homemade gastro-grub in the restaurant.
Package & Benefits
- Position – Sous Chef
- Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
- Tronc / Tips
What they are needing.
We are looking for a Sous Chef to join and help lead the brigade. Ideal candidates will have bags of drive and energy, work well under pressure and will have the ability to contribute to menu writing with a passion for good quality food. As Sous Chef you will be supporting the Head Chef and leading the kitchen in their absence with the ability to motivate and train junior members of the team.
Other Attributes needed
- A Full Clean Driving Licence & own transport, due to the location.
- Experience as Sous Chef, whether that’s hotel, pubs or restaurants.
- Great Communication Skills and leadership Quality’s
- Calm under Pressure with good organisation skills.
- Understands the importance of food margin control and has the skills to achieve it
- Ability to support the Head Chef and look after the kitchen properly in their absence
- Communicate daily to the relevant departments
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Graham.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application