Excellent Opportunity for Sous Chef in Fine Dining Kitchen
Our client at this luxury hotel in Kent is recruiting a talented Sous Chef for their award winning fine dining restaurant. This is an opportunity to work at a high standard with the finest, freshest seasonal ingredients. Cooking a modern european menu you will have expereince in 2-3AA rosette level kitchens or possibly higher.
Sous Chef - The Role
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs. You will run service in Head Chefs absence.
* Working in the 2-3AA Rosette standard kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing and plating meals for lunch and dinner service
* Mix of Straights & Shifts
* You will already be a Sous Chef
* Able to work unsupervised and have strong management skills including GP calculations
* Have experience of working in a fine dining restaurant or hotel
* Good attention to detail
* Steady Career History
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £28k
Meals & Uniform
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Dining Pubs many with accolades and awards.
- Sous Chef