We are looking for a driven Sous Chef who is comfortable taking on this fast paced and ambitious kitchen. You should feel right at home leading and training the junior team under you as you really take the reins. You’ll love working under one of the best Head Chefs in this branded environment using your keen eye for detail and your passion for the best flavours.
- An enthusiastic and level headed approach to people management
- Creating dishes to a high standard consistently
- Confidence when working with fresh ingredients
- A ‘can do’ attitude and ambition to progress and develop you career
- Hourly wage of up to £11.00 per hour depending on experience
- Annual salary available on request
- Tips and tronc in addition to wage
- Chef Whites Provided
- Great opportunity to work in a fantastic organisation that provide high quality training, development and career progression
- Working a mixture of shifts including breakfast, double and single shifts
- Part of a dedicated team of chefs cooking all dishes from scratch
- Easily accessible by public transport
This Hotel has a Central London location with nearby transport links and plenty of tourist attractions. With each dish made from scratch using fresh ingredients you will want to keep coming back for more.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.