As Sous Chef you’ll be preparing fresh food to order and working under pressure to meet deadlines with a good knowledge of all areas of the kitchen. If you love good food and want to push your career to the next level and have the passion to really make your mark this role is for you.
- Ability to deliver quality food consistently
- Experience in working under pressure in high volume establishments
- A “can do” attitude and a flexible approach to work with passion, commitment and drive
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- A annual salary of up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience
- Tips and Tronc (roughly £3,000 per annum)
- Chef Whites provided
- 28 days Holiday a year
- Scholarship and training courses can be provided if wanted
- Career progression within a sought after company
- Great company discounts including 15% off other pubs throughout the UK
- Working within an efficient and supportive team
- Leading service in the absence of the Head Chef
- Training and developing other chefs within the brigade
Situated close to the heart of this beautifully historic city our client is one of Oxford’s best-loved pubs. Primarily focusing on their revered modern British menu including classic elements and seasonal menu changes.
What to do next?
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.