Working for a well-established Specialist Contract Catering Company our client are actively seeking to recruit a Sous Chef to join their well-established catering team, who based in a facility laying midway between Godalming and Haslemere Surrey, are looking to recruit a proven Sous Chef to join a full complement of kitchen staff.
Assisting the Head Chef with management of kitchen operations you will ensure the company’s reputation for food quality is maintained at all times. The successful candidate will have a history of working in a professional catering environment; will have robust knowledge and skills in preparing "fresh" and "timely" delivered food.
Your principal duties will extend to:-
• Ensuring food production, costs and menu planning are carried out efficiently
• Assessing the teams’ performance and recognising where training is required
• Assisting the Head Chef with orders and food concept development
• Ensuring all finances are met within the budget
• Guaranteeing that the kitchen follows all Health and Safety, Food Safety and Environments Legislation and Procedures.
Working a 40 hour week, 52 weeks a year, 5 over 7 days, you will be expected to cover Early shifts (6:30am to 3pm) and Late shifts (11:30am to 8pm). The Sous Chef will earn a salary of £26,000 per annum. Please Note: Under taken by the Client, all successful applicants will be expected to undertake a DBS clearance.
- Food Quality
- Food Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job