Sous Chef - 5* Hotel – London
Our Client is a family owned unique group with outstanding facilities in London and the South East of England. They are a 5 Star boutique hotel which provides first class facilities and service and is located in the heart of Central London.
Salary & Package
- Up to £28,000 per annum + Tips (Roughly £2000 per annum)
- 28 days holiday + 1 Extra Holiday Day on Birthday
- Long Service Loyalty rewards
- Discounted Food and Beverage and accommodation within the AB Hotels Group
- Annual Tastecard & Gourmet Society card upon 1 year Service
- Childcare vouchers
- Introduce a friend at work bonus
- Annual travel pass loan
- Staff meals on duty
What Our Client is looking for & Main Responsibilities
To provide guests and visitors to The Hotel with an efficient and personal service whilst maintaining the consistency and continuity and strive to continually improve.
- To assist the Head Chef with all kitchen operations and menu development and perform all duties of kitchen managers & colleagues as necessary.
- To supervises shift operations & ensures compliance with all food & beverage standards, procedures & policies and Health & Safety regulations.
- To recognise superior quality products, presentations & flavours and follow proper handling & right temperature of all food products
- To maintain purchasing, receiving & food storage standards according to budget and waste controls.
- To review staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- To interact with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels and, when necessary, handle guest problems and complaints.
Essential Skills required for the role
- Must have the ability to multi-task while remaining focused on the goal.
- Must have excellent verbal communication and leadership skills.
- Be able to express creativity through food selections, preparation and presentation.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to remain calm in high stress situations.
- Be able to solve problems quickly under pressure.
What To Do Next?
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this position, please call Graham n or reply to this advert by sending me your CV
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.