We currently have an immediate requirement for a talented Sous Chef to join a high volume, fresh food, gastro pub in Broxton, Cheshire. We are looking to recruit an experienced Sous Chef or a strong Chef de Partie who has a proven track record and experience of working in a similar environment.
We are proud to recruit on behalf of our client who offers an excellent quality of food, and service in a beautiful and stylish restaurant. The restaurant lies in the heart of the Cheshire Plains and offers an exquisite selection of modern British cuisine. Our client operates a completely fresh food kitchen which gives the menu an extensive list of flavours and ingredients prepared and cooked to perfection for a premium dining experience.
As a Sous Chef, you will be working closely with the Head Chef to produce only the highest quality of food, a flawless service and a fully motivated team. Your duties will include but won’t be limited to:
- Working together with the team to deliver a flawless service
- Using fresh ingredients to make good quality food with a wow factor
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Demonstrate your willingness to learn and motivate the team with a can-do attitude
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for cooking and creating high quality food. Our client is looking for someone who as experience in a range of kitchen management duties to run the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record in training and coaching staff, stock control, labour budget control and especially menu development which showcases the fresh food ingredients at their best.
- A motivated individual who can deliver excellent service and consistently prepare food to the same standard
- Have good organisational skills in a busy, high volume kitchen
- Be committed to working as part of a team
- Initiative to work as an individual through own initiative
- Ability to motivate and lead the team
- Good work patterns with an understanding of family/other commitments
- Tips split equally between the staff
- Christmas Day off
- Free food on shift
- Company discounts
- A fun and friendly working environment
- Days out visiting local suppliers and gaining further training
- Fantastic opportunities to progress and develop with the business
For further information about this position and many more please contact us or follow the link to apply now.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bookachef who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.