Situated moments from the world-famous Notting Hill and also a stone’s throw from London’s
Iconic Hyde Park, our client provides the perfect venue to enjoy the sights. Having just had a
stunning refurbishment, they use only fresh and locally sourced ingredients to craft there one of a kind menu. Are you a dedicated, focused Sous chef looking for a new place to make your mark? Then don’t hesitate to get in contact!
- £28,000 per annum
- £2000 tips and tronc per annum
- 28 days holiday a year
- 15% discount across the company
- Pension Scheme
- Chef Whites Provided
- Great opportunity to work in a fantastic organisation that provide high quality training, development and career progression
- You will be a part of a kitchen team that are all keen to consistently produce great food and build an outstanding reputation
- Working with a company that is 100% committed to its food, using locally sourced ingredients and the best of what an area has to offer.
As the next Sous chef at this venue, you will
- Have experience as at least a Sous chef for at least Three years.
- Have at food health and safety level 2 or above
- Thrive in high pressured and fast paced environments
- Always put presentation and quality first.
- Be strong at leading a team of up to 6 chefs in the head chef’s absence.
- Get excited about both Traditional British Dishes, and Modern techniques.
- Experience with high volume is a must.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to
apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on
and ask for Jamie.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.