As Sous Chef you take ownership & ensuring your kitchen delivers the highest quality food to our guests. As a natural leader you inspire your team from the front developing their knowledge & setting the culture within the kitchen. Committed to exceeding guest expectations & running a business focused on growth.
We were founded by Antonio Carluccio who was known as the godfather of Italian food.
Since 1999 we have grown into a premium Italian casual dining restaurant group with over 100 restaurants nationwide.
Joining us as a Sous Chef you become part of our famiglia & will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
You will receive support, training & development opportunities from the moment you start, helping to build you to become an Italian expert. Be curious to sample the best Italian ingredients, wine & products from the many regions of Italy
To work within the heart of our restaurants, the kitchen; we ask our Sous Chefs to have the following skills & behaviours when you join us. You will also have access to a comprehensive Career Development Path to build & enhance your knowledge as your grow with us
- As a role model its important you set the standard within the kitchen & be the ambassador Carluccio's
- Adhering & implementing great Health & Safety & Food Safety practices at all times
- Actively able to inspire, lead & encourage your team whilst remaining self-motivated too
- Focused on delivering only the highest quality food time & time again. Second best simply will not do
- The maestro of multi-tasking, organisation & prioritising, nothing is too much trouble
- With great attention to detail you are able to follow processes & solve problems efficiently
- Willing & eager to learn, Cross train & go above & beyond
- bonus potential paid in quarterly & annual installments
- Provide Level 2 Food Safety training
- Cook of the Year competitions
- Antonio's cook school
- Training & development courses
- Clear career development path & progression
- Opportunities to win trips to Italy
- 28 days holiday + extra holiday rewarded after 5 years service
- 50% discount when dining in our restaurants
- 20% discount when shopping in our delis
- Team Parties & competitions
- Free food in shift
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Pension scheme
- & much more
Your next steps could see you develop into an Senior Sous Chef or a Head Chef (there is also an amazing suprise if you are promoted internally!).
What are you waiting for, start your career as a Carluccio's Sous Chef now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job