We are recruiting for a hard working Sous Chef who has the drive to progress and enhance their own careers. You will be passionate about fresh seasonal produce and be keen to learn more about new preparation and cooking techniques.
- Passion for good quality food and presentation
- Ability to step up and leading the kitchen in the Head Chefs absence
- Experience within fresh food gastro pubs would be preferred
- Salary from £24,000 per annum depending on experience
- Approximately up to £3,000 per annum in tips
- Chef Whites provided
- 28 days Holiday a year
- Scholarship and training courses can be provided if wanted
- Progression in career within the company
- Great discounts including 15% off in other establishments
- Accessible via train routes & only a short walk from the station
- Mixture of straight and split shifts
Our client is a Grade 2 listed pub dating back to the 16th century and exudes history and charm whether you are looking for a quick drink and relaxed evening meal. With open fires and hearty traditional British dishes made from scratch this establishment will make you feel right at home.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job